Using the Custom Outline Builder
The custom TAMP outline builder allows you to customize the structure and contents of your TAMP outline. The process for creating a custom outline is simple.
- You start with the minimal MAP-21-compliant outline. The Basic TAMP Outline should reflect the minimum requirements established by MAP-21. This outline contains the following sections:
- Inventory and Condition
- Objectives and Measures
- Performance Assessment
- Lifecycle Planning
- Risk Management
- Financial Plan
- Asset Valuation**
- Investment Strategies
- Process Improvements
- Then you select the additional sections that meet your agency’s requirements. The additional sections include:
- Regulatory and Legislative Requirements
- Data Management
- Levels of Service
- Future Demand
- Current Methods and Tools
- Environmental Sustainability
- Communication and Reporting
- Next, you have the option of adding agency-specific criteria that will be reflected in the guidance and references that accompany your outline.
- Finally, you submit your response and receive your outline by email.
Additional detail on the basic TAMP outline is available here.